Shotgun Showcase: Show off your Smoothbore - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:33 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2005 Super Black Xterra S

Arrow Shotgun Showcase: Show off your Smoothbore

Figured there's got to be some interesting collections here, so lets see em!

Ill start with some classics, but anything smooth-bore is welcomed to post here!

*Please don't forget to safety check before you set up for pictures.

Top-to-bottom

Remington 1100 /16 ga.
Remington 11-48 /12 ga.
Remington Light Twelve /12 ga.
Browning A-5 /16 ga.

*Please don't forget to safety check before you set up for pictures.

>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Who needs a hyperlink
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

Hopefully you guys have some DSLR skills. Clearly I'm working with a S5 camera phone.
But at least you cant see the cosmoline I've yet to clean off!

Top-to-Bottom
Canadian Cooey 840 /.410
Bay State /20 ga.
Springfield by J. Stevens Arms Company 94b /12 ga.

>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Who needs a hyperlink
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:46 PM
Veteran

Quote:
Browning A-5 /16 ga.
Dibs.

2005 Grey OR MT
Radflo Coilovers, 750# Eibach Springs. Deaver AAl w/Bilstein 5125s.

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

lol i dont blame you for trying.

>

Who needs a hyperlink
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 08:07 PM
2008 Xterra

Nice collection Calirocks!

I'm missing my single shot though... I have an 870 that set up for 3 gun matches left but I really like hunting squirrel with a 12ga single shot.

08 Stormtrooper
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 08:15 PM
Veteran
2008 Avalanche White Xterra S

Looking to get a benelli nova this year just for trap/skeet fun. Opinions?

-Travis-
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra Off Road

I have a short barrel nova that I really like. I recently dispatched a persistent rattler with it providing a lesson in how handy ghost ring sights can be. I've been thinking about grabbing a 28" barrel for it, so I am interested in skeet potential too.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra Off-Road

I loved my Nova when I had it. Great shotgun and awesome at skeet. I still regret trading it to this day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spdu4ia View Post
Looking to get a benelli nova this year just for trap/skeet fun. Opinions?
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Veteran
2015 Stormtrooper White Xterra Pro-4X 6MT

Garage
Old thread but who cares, I just picked up another shotgun yesterday. Oddly, the gun shop gave me some weird news... They said it had been 6 years since I bought I gun from them!!! Said I would have to step is up a bit. Called everywhere within 100 miles looking for a tan KelTec KSG. No one had them and on places like gunbroker, they wanted a massive markup for the stupid color. So black it is. My usual gun shop Gallensons had one in black for $804. Went in and checked it out, liked it as I knew I would and said Ill take it but this one has some knicks and dings, do you have another in back or can I get a discount? They said doubtful but let me see.... they come out with a new sealed box! Better news, the price tag reads $746... almost 60 cheaper than the other one. And they honored that price... finally some good news! I have a shell deflector, extended tube selector, QD sing mount, Magpul MBUIS and RVG, went cheap with a vortex sparc2 optic (was going to do my standard Aimpoint T1, but figured I would try this cheaper optic on the shotgun), and a steel defender comp by hi tech.

Pretty awesome little package for 12G desert shooting. I just can not believe how much shorter it is than other shotguns. Oddly, this make shotgun #10 in my collection, more fitting that the gun that breaks double digits is the only one that holds double digits. I compared it to my Beretta CX4 storm 40 and it is still several inches shorter than that little gun, which always gets attention at the range.

KSG above my 870Police 18"

Then it above my CX4 Storm 40

Click Here for >

Zball94- Plastic dip. It sucks how little rocks on the road rip it right off, but it clings like a butt nugget when you try to remove it purposely.
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Veteran
2015 Stormtrooper White Xterra Pro-4X 6MT

Garage
KSG got a bigger brother... Still have a few things inbound for it. Now to pick up a few more hundred slugs and buck. Like the new scatterguns. Like mentioned earlier, been a few years since I bought a new firearm so getting a few is always nice.

satown210 and AlbatrossCafe like this.

Click Here for >

Zball94- Plastic dip. It sucks how little rocks on the road rip it right off, but it clings like a butt nugget when you try to remove it purposely.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Off Topic > Outdoor Activities: > Hunting/Shooting

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode