Overlanding Blog and Other Resources - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 06-05-2016, 10:45 PM Thread Starter
2005 Avalanche White Xterra SE

Garage
Overlanding Blog and Other Resources

Just wanted to throw up the info here in case anyone was interested. I've been on several Overlanding trips in the last month or so and I'm really getting into it.

I've created an Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube page as well as a blog. If you want to see some good info on Overlanding as well as some trip reports and blogs, feel free to check it out. I would really appreciate any likes or follows! Thanks!

Blog Site: http://allthingsoverlanding.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/allthingsoverlanding

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/allthingsoverlanding2016

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...Vg_kbcNsVpZo-w

Youtube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Podcast:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by fletch350z; 12-27-2016 at 08:45 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-21-2016, 09:37 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Also, if you're a big sticker person, I just received a bunch of All Things Overlanding transfer stickers. Here is a link to the post on Facebook if anyone is interested. https://www.facebook.com/allthingsov...40045353001563

Or, if you don't do Facebook, but you're interested in a sticker, just shoot me a PM. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0915.JPG (249.9 KB, 73 views)
brokefoot likes this.

Youtube:

Podcast:

post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-21-2016, 10:12 PM
2005 Granite Xterra SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch350z View Post
Also, if you're a big sticker person, I just received a bunch of All Things Overlanding transfer stickers. Here is a link to the post on Facebook if anyone is interested. https://www.facebook.com/allthingsov...40045353001563

Or, if you don't do Facebook, but you're interested in a sticker, just shoot me a PM. Thanks!
I'm not really a sticker person, but that design is really good ! I'll shoot you a PM. Kinda want that on my X. Seriously, good design man ! You'll have to fill me in on your Badlands trip. I've been talking with some guys at work about going there. I think it looks fun. I'd be the only X there, though. The other two have a Tacoma TRD and Wrangler (sport, I think).

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-21-2016, 10:33 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks man! The Badlands is a lot of fun. There are several of us that are going on a trip the weekend of the 30th of September through Sunday the 2nd of October to Hoosier National Forest if you want to join up for some camping/driving. I know that's a ways away from you that far north, but just figured I'd offer! Any ways, replying to your PM now. Thanks!
brokefoot likes this.

Youtube:

Podcast:

post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-22-2016, 01:21 AM
TNX Realm Noobie

I liked your Facebook page, so maybe I can make it out sometime. I'm also in Indianapolis, and my X sees way too much pavement. Maybe I join you soon, but no can do on this upcoming trip.
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-22-2016, 02:22 AM
TNX Realm Noobie
2010 Knight Armor Xterra OR

I found an @allthingsoverlanding on Instagram, but not an @allthingsoverlanding2016. I assume that's still you? Followed anyway lol
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-22-2016, 09:41 AM
2005 Granite Xterra SE

Just added fletch on instagram, as well. Search brain_smyth, thats me.
AlbatrossCafe likes this.
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 10:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtc1328 View Post
I liked your Facebook page, so maybe I can make it out sometime. I'm also in Indianapolis, and my X sees way too much pavement. Maybe I join you soon, but no can do on this upcoming trip.
Sounds good! I'll post up any future trips on there, so hopefully you can join sometime! If you see me, give me a wave. I'm always looking for other Xterras, .
mtc1328 likes this.

Youtube:

Podcast:

post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-24-2016, 10:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwebb702 View Post
I found an @allthingsoverlanding on Instagram, but not an @allthingsoverlanding2016. I assume that's still you? Followed anyway lol
Haha, that's it! I owned both, but recently updated it to just "allthingsoverlanding." Thanks for the follow! I updated my signature a couple of months ago, so not sure why it didn't update on here. Any ways, thanks again.

Youtube:

Podcast:

post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 09-25-2016, 12:18 AM
2005 Granite Xterra SE

Got the stickers today, fletch. Thanks again. They all look well made. Rear bumper is getting installed Tuesday and I've got one last piece to bedline, then I'll get one of those stickers on my X. Hope to have pics by end of Tuesday. Diggin' your instagram posts, too!
fletch350z likes this.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Tracks, Trails & Off-Road Parks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode