Overlanding Blog and Other Resources - Page 4 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-06-2017, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
2005 Avalanche White Xterra SE

Garage
Just FYI everybody, I just dropped the prices on the stickers to hopefully make them more reasonable for everybody. If you're interested, I'm listing the prices below.

For the first two, $4 each which includes shipping and Paypal fees.

If you buy 3 or more, the price drops to $3 each with no limit!

Just hit me up via PM if you are interested and I'll get them shipped out to you quick. Thanks for your support!

Youtube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Podcast:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 06:51 PM
2006 Super Black Xterra Off-Road

Garage
Cool design. I just bought one off your sight for $4. Thanks.
fletch350z likes this.
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-16-2017, 08:21 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiRig View Post
Cool design. I just bought one off your sight for $4. Thanks.
Thanks so much! I'll pop it in the mail to you tomorrow morning. I'm throwing in one of my other stickers with a different design as well since you're from the New X, . Thanks again!
Fletch

Youtube:

Podcast:

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 01-17-2017, 01:07 AM
2006 Super Black Xterra Off-Road

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch350z View Post
Thanks so much! I'll pop it in the mail to you tomorrow morning. I'm throwing in one of my other stickers with a different design as well since you're from the New X, . Thanks again!
Fletch
Cool! Thanks man. I love me some stickers.
fletch350z likes this.
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-10-2018, 09:58 AM Thread Starter

Garage
I haven't updated this thread in a while, but I've been continuously posting content on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Just shot this short video of my last solo camping trip to Hoosier National Forest and wanted to share. Feel free to subscribe and click the bell to be notified when new videos are posted! Hope you like it!

Youtube:

Podcast:

post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 01:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Getting ready to put the truck under the knife for a lot of upgrades for future overlanding trips. This means that I'll be putting a lot more time into the social channels and especially Youtube.

If you like Xterras, Offroading, Camping, Overlanding, Gear Reviews, and more, please consider giving my Youtube channel a follow! If you have suggestions of videos you'd like to see, just let me know! I'm happy to take feedback and to do videos by request.

Thanks everybody!

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmw...g_kbcNsVpZo-w?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1148.jpg (79.0 KB, 4 views)

Youtube:

Podcast:

post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-09-2019, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Hey Xterra peeps,
So, I've gotten really serious about the Youtube Channel and also started a Podcast. Just wanted to update this thread in case anyone on here was into camping, overlanding, or gear reviews. If so, please consider giving me a subscribe on Youtube and on your favorite podcast channel.

I post weekly vlogs/podscasts about camping/overlanding topics around Sunday/Monday and I do a 3 Minute Thursday every Thursday talking about a different piece of gear. I also post additional install videos, gear reviews, and more in between.

So, whether you like listening to podcasts on your way to work or watching videos on Youtube, check them out! I'll post links below. Again, it really helps if you subscribe, like, and comment on the videos as I'm trying to grow them and really take this seriously. Also, if you have things you'd like to see reviewed or talked about related to camping, gear, overlanding, offroading, Xterra mods, etc. please post them in the comments on the Youtube videos and I'll definitely give you a shout out on one of the episodes and do my best to get you the info you're looking for!

Thanks for reading this and checking out the channels. Comment here if there's specific things you want to hear about or if you have any feedback. Thanks fellow Xterra friends!
Fletch

Youtube Channel (please subscribe and click the bell to know when new videos are released): LINK

Podcast: LINK

Facebook: LINK

Instagram: LINK

Pic for attention,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Xterra Edited-EZ Flares.jpg (94.3 KB, 5 views)
MeHere! likes this.

Youtube:

Podcast:

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Tracks, Trails & Off-Road Parks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode