Rugged Ridge Arm Rest - Page 4 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Veteran
2008 Avalanche White Xterra S

I've never thought that ... i guess my other car "jeep xj" has its low too so I don't really go back and forth with a higher and lower armrest.

-Travis-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 07-20-2014, 10:43 PM
Veteran
2008 Avalanche White Xterra S

A little late for most of ya, but the stock arm rest has a removable cover on it. I took mine off before screwing it to the armrest top so if i ever sell the truck or just want to remove it for some reason i can slip the cover back on and there wont be any mounting holes
post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-29-2018, 07:22 PM
TNX Realm Noobie

Hi All,

Iím looking at doing something similar. Does anyone have a long term use update on this or any mods/changes or alternative options?

Thanks,

D.

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 07:34 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
2005 Night Armor ❌terra Off-Road - Overlanding Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDKL View Post
Hi All,

Iím looking at doing something similar. Does anyone have a long term use update on this or any mods/changes or alternative options?

Thanks,

D.
Check out Redlinegoods. They make Xterra specific leather covers in varying thicknesses. Iím super happy with mine. Looks great, fits great, feels great, smells great. Pic any color leather and any color stitching.

https://www.redlinegoods.com

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...r.html%3famp=1

Support small businesses that support us! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 12-31-2018, 08:27 PM
TNX Realm Noobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf and Snow View Post
Check out Redlinegoods. They make Xterra specific leather covers in varying thicknesses. Iím super happy with mine. Looks great, fits great, feels great, smells great. Pic any color leather and any color stitching.

https://www.redlinegoods.com

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...r.html%3famp=1
Thanks for the pointer - it might not be thick enough even with the added padding for what I'm trying to do - my aim is to replicate the height of the ford e-series van seat arm rests (most comfortable position wise that I've used).

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Interior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode