CoverKing Premium Leatherette Seat Covers - Anyone have Them? - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 08-31-2018, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member
2005 Night Armor ❌terra Off-Road - Overlanding Build

Question CoverKing Premium Leatherette Seat Covers - Anyone have Them?

Coverking Premium Leatherette Seat Covers - Anyone have them?

https://www.coverking.com/faux-leather-seat-cover.html

I'm contemplating them. Can get them for $400 on Autoanything ($500 - 20% off = $400) but I cant find any good pics of them in an Xterra.

If anyone has them, can you please post up some pics and a brief review of what your experience has been with them?

I'm not interested in neoprene or discussion about all the other seat covers out there. I'm primarily interested in these or the similar Iggee S. Leathers.

Thanks in advance.

-Surf

Support small businesses that support us! -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-02-2018, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Anybody?

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-03-2018, 11:22 AM
2010 Xterra SE

Garage
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Traveling the back roads because they are there.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Noobie

I had their neoprene seats for a Mustang and they were amazing.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Veteran
2005 Night Armor Xterra Off Road

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-04-2018, 12:02 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

I’ve priced out the Roadwire and Katzkins but at $1300-1400 I don’t know if I can justify it on a 13 year old truck. Wish I’d have just ponied up when I first bought it like 10 years ago...

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-04-2018, 12:16 AM
Lifetime Premium Member
2015 Silver Lhtg ❌terra Pro-4X 6MT & 2007 Avalanche White S 5AT 4x4

Garage
Katzkins are amazing though. Nicer than the factory leather imo. I want to put them in my '15 but it seems to always be lowest priority.

I know Maxterra recently installed the spacer mesh cover kings and seems to be happy with them. Of the cover kings i've seen, the ones with stretchy material look ok, but the ones without stretchy material do not.

- J.J. Watt
ĒYou are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.Ē

and
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-05-2018, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah, @TravZilla has Katzkins in his Xterra Black with red stitching and seat heaters. They look absolutely fantastic. Been jealous for like 6 years now. Lol

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 03:32 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

So I requested some free swatches from Coverking and Igglee. That was good, as computer pics arent tangible.

Coverking Real Leather: nice and smells so good. But too pricey for a seat cover.

Coverking Leathertte: Matte (flat) finish. Feels more like leather than Iggee.

Iggee: higher gloss and feels more rubbery.

Long story short, I like matte/flat more than gloss and the Coverking material just feels nicer. Bummer is that I like the two-tone design of the Iggee better than of the Coverking, due to the lines on the 2-tone. But alas the mattterial itself is way nicer on coverking. I just placed an order for the Coverking Leatherette covers front & rear. Yes, I'd much prefer Katzkins or Roadwire real leather full replacements, but these are $1000 less. I paid $400 shipped through Autoanything (using a 20% off coupon). Note the coverking site was $625. Katzkins and Roadwire leather full replacements were $1400-$1600 and the leather was still synthetic on the sides. My truck is 13 years old w/ almost 150,00 mi on it, so I cant justify the nice $1400-1600 seats on a rig worth $5000.

They are made to order and I wont have them for 3 weeks. And then I need to wait to install till I have the time, so it might be a while before I upadate. Hopefully they are nice. There are virtually no pics out the of these on an xterra.
MartinX likes this.

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 08:28 AM
2006 Super Black Xterra S 4x4

Garage
Iím sure youíll either report back or start a new post on the install.

Interested in seeing them on the truck, as eventually Iíll be doing the same thing. Never crossed my mind to ask for samples.
Thatís why I love all you guys who blaze the trails for me to just amble on through!!! Lol!!!!

Are you gonna put heaters in?

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Interior

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in