Koyo Radiator A2807 for $127.00 - Page 6 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 08:13 AM
2011 Pathfinder (Xterra Sold) Black

Necro bump...but since i’m replacing my radiator I thought i’d Share that CarId has the a2807 for $91.

https://www.carid.com/koyo/engine-co...eid=1613369108

Seems REALLY cheap, and with all the talk about knock offs, i’m a bit skeptical.

At the same time, what do I have to lose? Have it sent and if it’s no a genuine Koyo...just send it back?

***Edit****
This is the first time I have ordered from CARiD and the experience has not gone well.
Will not be ordering from them again in the future.

Last edited by Brock31; 05-14-2019 at 02:30 PM. Reason: update post with buying experience from associated vendor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 10:31 AM
Veteran
2006 Super Black Xterra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock31 View Post
Necro bump...but since iím replacing my radiator I thought iíd Share that CarId has the a2807 for $91.

Seems REALLY cheap, and with all the talk about knock offs, iím a bit skeptical.

At the same time, what do I have to lose? Have it sent and if itís no a genuine Koyo...just send it back?
I've seen them before around $120 a few years ago, 91 is cheap but idk it might be authentic. I paid 187 back in 2013 for one and they seem to have been getting lower priced over time.
post #53 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 12:11 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2007 Knight Armor Xterra S 4x4

Quote:
Necro bump...but since iím replacing my radiator I thought iíd Share that CarId has the a2807 for $91.

Seems REALLY cheap, and with all the talk about knock offs, iím a bit skeptical.

At the same time, what do I have to lose? Have it sent and if itís no a genuine Koyo...just send it back?
Thanks for letting us know, hopefully it's correct as I just placed an order. $119.53 shipped.

post #54 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 05:22 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2006 Xterra SE

What about 1 row or 2 rows? What's the difference? Is it for the ATF on the bottom?
post #55 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 09:19 PM
TNX Realm Noobie
2007 Knight Armor Xterra S 4x4

Just got the one I ordered today and it looks exactly like what was in my xterra. Note, it does not come with the rubber bumpers for the posts that the clips mount to
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Koyo_Radiator.jpg (80.0 KB, 15 views)
MartinX likes this.
post #56 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 08:56 AM

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it arrived in good condition and is a genuine Koyo radiator. I had heard about knock offs out there.

Good to know about the rubber bits, I'll just re-use mine as most of the rubber under the hood is in good shape.

Mine will be arriving tomorrow (according to UPS...)

So, BigDaddy...what time can I expect you to arrive here in Wilmington for the radiator install party?....lol
post #57 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Veteran
2006 Super Black Xterra S

Garage
Quote:
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Glad to hear it arrived in good condition and is a genuine Koyo radiator. I had heard about knock offs out there.

Good to know about the rubber bits, I'll just re-use mine as most of the rubber under the hood is in good shape.

So, BigDaddy...what time can I expect you to arrive here in Wilmington for the radiator install party?....lol
You might want to buy new rubber mounts (they're cheap btw) because once the radiator is in you wont be able to access the lower ones. I thought mine were fine to reuse too but not long after installing the rad I noticed how loose it was in there, it doesn't affect functionality at all but it will be one more thing up front bouncing around and making thunk noises.
BigDaddyO likes this.
post #58 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 02:31 PM

Quote:

Or so I thought....

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Xterra Tech Topics > Powertrain & Driveline

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode