Custom Designed Euro Tail Lights for Nissan Xterra - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 08:06 AM Thread Starter
AutoGuide Supporting Vendor
2012 Xterra X SUV

Custom Designed Euro Tail Lights for Nissan Xterra

Hey, folks!

We've got something new for you! Spec-D designers work their styling magic and custom designed euro tail lights for Nissan Xterra. They are manufactured for superior illumination and pleasurable driving experience.

Specify your Nissan year and check the prices here: http://www.carid.com/nissan-xterra-taillights/

- projector lenses provide you stronger and more concentrated light output;
- new lenses and reflectors ehances driving safety;
- perfect replacement for your OE lights;
- fit Nissan Xterra 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012;

Which tail lights color you like the best?

Spec-DŽ - Smoke Euro Tail Lights
http://www.carid.com/2005-nissan-xterra-taillights/spec-d-euro-tail-lights-17820072.html

Spec-DŽ - Black Euro Tail Lights
http://www.carid.com/2005-nissan-xterra-taillights/spec-d-euro-tail-lights-17820073.html

Spec-DŽ - Chrome Euro Tail Lights
http://www.carid.com/2005-nissan-xterra-taillights/spec-d-euro-tail-lights-17820074.html

Check all other available accessories for your Xterra at CariD.com.

Last edited by Carid; 10-08-2014 at 05:46 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 08:47 AM
Veteran
2010 Super Black Xterra X

I actually think the Black Euro ones look pretty cool, lol

Long Tall Sally, She Built Sweet, She Got Everything, That Uncle John Need.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 08:56 AM
Veteran
2010 SE "Calliope's Revenge"

Garage
I personally own the black/clear ones (though mine were just half the price on the 'Bay) and I've seen a few other members running them as well. They, of course, serve no other purpose other than asthetics, but I like the look (the others are just terrible IMO).

Unofficial NEXTerra Promoter, Keeper of the Achievements

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ThePlasticOne; 07-17-2014 at 08:59 AM.

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2014, 12:41 PM
2006 Xterra S

Perhaps, Maybe if people see the black ones on an Xterra, Send me a set and I'll be your Model.
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2014, 12:47 PM
Veteran
2006 Xterra S War Machine Edition

Send a message via AIM to civicjoe
these would be sweet if they were led and sealed without the clear cover over the top of them so it would look molded to the truck or made of metal, most of the people here take their truck off road something more sturdy than abs plastic could be cool

"If you've never bled from working on your rig, odds are you aren't trying hard enough"

plummer on Clubxterra.org : Civicjoe on Xterra Nation.org <-- 1 word
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Veteran
2012 Xterra PRO-4X

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicjoe View Post
these would be sweet if they were led and sealed without the clear cover over the top of them so it would look molded to the truck or made of metal, most of the people here take their truck off road something more sturdy than abs plastic could be cool
Agreed. I would totally buy that ^

LEDs tail lights are the sh!t these days.....and carid lacks that right now....

2001 Nissan Xterra 4x4 SE
Heavily Modified. (SOLD)
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2014, 04:42 PM
Veteran
2010 SE "Calliope's Revenge"

Garage
I'm considering doing that to mine - it seems like the covers are just sealed on, no tabs or anything, so just a quick bake in the oven and it'll peel off nicely. Just have to worry about sealing around the inner light housings, and the backs (the fit for the light sockets is NOT great - had to force some of them in, nearly resorted to filing in one spot).

I even have the capacity to recast them in aluminum...if someone sends me a donor set

Unofficial NEXTerra Promoter, Keeper of the Achievements

post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2014, 07:16 PM
Veteran
2012 Ebony Xterra Pro-4X

This with rear leds is they don't give enough heat off to melt snow that builds up on hwy runs, and in white outs that can get someone rear ended

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Veteran
2012 Ebony Xterra Pro-4X

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePlasticOne View Post
I'm considering doing that to mine - it seems like the covers are just sealed on, no tabs or anything, so just a quick bake in the oven and it'll peel off nicely. Just have to worry about sealing around the inner light housings, and the backs (the fit for the light sockets is NOT great - had to force some of them in, nearly resorted to filing in one spot).

I even have the capacity to recast them in aluminum...if someone sends me a donor set
There's a how to on doing the head lights, same applies in over 300 for 10 minutes I think.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 04:58 AM Thread Starter
AutoGuide Supporting Vendor
2012 Xterra X SUV

These tail lights are equipped with polycarbonate lenses, which make them extremely durable.

@ Kizzyle
Unfortunately, we do not have such an option at this time. However, we hope that it will become available in the near future!

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Supporting Vendors > CARiD.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode