Lets see Your other Rides along With your X! - Page 3 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 77Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
2015 Brilliant Silver Xterra Pro-4X
 
RedBrawnX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Here are my two Nissans...


Is that a 240SX? If so, what year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Nissan Xterra S - Red Brawn (Sold)
2012 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Lava Red (Sold)
2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE - Super Black
2015 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Brilliant Silver
RedBrawnX is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 02:42 PM
Member
2011 Super Black Xterra X 4x4 5AT
 
stapler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 52
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBrawnX View Post
Nice collection you have there. Whats keeing you from finishinf up the 50’s truck?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I took the bed off to re do the fuel system and the rear end. Found out the axles were bent and had to get new ones to use the disk brake conversion.
That is all set up, but then I decided to slightly tub the bed, which also means painting the bed and making a new wood floor.

Now I'm painting the truck, which means finally fixing the dashboard (sombody ripped out the stereo and bent it all up)...

Hey I may as well get rid of the headrests and re do the insulation and torn up rubber floor.

I do have these ported d0ve-c heads sitting on a shelf It's probably best to put those on before I paint it.

I never liked these no limit branded reverse hinges on the hood.

I wonder if a coyote motor will fit (just kidding about this one, 385series4lyfe, or until 4 dollars a gallon)

So, yeah, it's not done yet.
RedBrawnX and Longboardr like this.

But I don't want a signature

Last edited by stapler; 02-09-2019 at 02:55 PM.
stapler is offline  
post #23 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 03:28 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
2015 Brilliant Silver Xterra Pro-4X
 
RedBrawnX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by stapler View Post
I took the bed off to re do the fuel system and the rear end. Found out the axles were bent and had to get new ones to use the disk brake conversion.
That is all set up, but then I decided to slightly tub the bed, which also means painting the bed and making a new wood floor.

Now I'm painting the truck, which means finally fixing the dashboard (sombody ripped out the stereo and bent it all up)...

Hey I may as well get rid of the headrests and re do the insulation and torn up rubber floor.

I do have these ported d0ve-c heads sitting on a shelf It's probably best to put those on before I paint it.

I never liked these no limit branded reverse hinges on the hood.

I wonder if a coyote motor will fit (just kidding about this one, 385series4lyfe, or until 4 dollars a gallon)

So, yeah, it's not done yet.


Sounds like you have your plate full but still sounds fun regardless!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Nissan Xterra S - Red Brawn (Sold)
2012 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Lava Red (Sold)
2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE - Super Black
2015 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Brilliant Silver
RedBrawnX is offline  
post #24 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 05:01 PM
Veteran
2010 Night Armor Xterra Off Road
 
jr_ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oxford, PA
Posts: 681
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBrawnX View Post
Is that a 240SX? If so, what year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is a 95’
RedBrawnX likes this.

SPC UCA's|Ext. Radflo 2.0's|Bilstein 5165's|DAAL|HeftyFab sliders
jr_ss is offline  
post #25 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 05:53 PM
Veteran
2012 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X
 
caain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Posts: 780
Garage
I don't have many cool toys anymore, and I'm not sure anyone wants to see the wife's Subaru Outback. But, I still have my first Harley and always will. Even if the poor thing hasn't left the garage in over a year:

BlueRidgeX and RedBrawnX like this.

My X,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
caain is offline  
post #26 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 08:57 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
2015 Brilliant Silver Xterra Pro-4X
 
RedBrawnX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
It is a 95’


Looks like you took good care of it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jr_ss likes this.

2005 Nissan Xterra S - Red Brawn (Sold)
2012 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Lava Red (Sold)
2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE - Super Black
2015 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Brilliant Silver
RedBrawnX is offline  
post #27 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 08:59 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
2015 Brilliant Silver Xterra Pro-4X
 
RedBrawnX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by caain View Post
I don't have many cool toys anymore, and I'm not sure anyone wants to see the wife's Subaru Outback. But, I still have my first Harley and always will. Even if the poor thing hasn't left the garage in over a year:





Why aren’t you out riding it? What year is your Harley? The only one I ever rode on was a 1977 - not sure what model it was but all I remember was that it was blue and scared the Sh*! Out me lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Nissan Xterra S - Red Brawn (Sold)
2012 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Lava Red (Sold)
2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE - Super Black
2015 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Brilliant Silver
RedBrawnX is offline  
post #28 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Veteran
2010 Night Armor Xterra Off Road
 
jr_ss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Oxford, PA
Posts: 681
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBrawnX View Post
Looks like you took good care of it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir! I have taken very good care of it since I purchased it 14 years ago. It was owned by a middle aged woman prior to me. I acquired it with 75k miles on it. It’s no longer the entry level “sports car” Nissan intended it to be.
RedBrawnX likes this.

SPC UCA's|Ext. Radflo 2.0's|Bilstein 5165's|DAAL|HeftyFab sliders
jr_ss is offline  
post #29 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
2015 Brilliant Silver Xterra Pro-4X
 
RedBrawnX's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
Thank you sir! I have taken very good care of it since I purchased it 14 years ago. It was owned by a middle aged woman prior to me. I acquired it with 75k miles on it. It’s no longer the entry level “sports car” Nissan intended it to be.


I think that is great you made it your own the way you wanted!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Nissan Xterra S - Red Brawn (Sold)
2012 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Lava Red (Sold)
2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE - Super Black
2015 Nissan Xterra PRO 4X - Brilliant Silver
RedBrawnX is offline  
post #30 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-09-2019, 09:48 PM
Veteran
2012 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X
 
caain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Grand Junction, CO
Posts: 780
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBrawnX View Post
Why aren’t you out riding it?
Sort of a long story, but mostly this:


Doc says I can ride if it's comfortable (hah), but it doesn't feel the same and I don't trust the arm 100% yet. My wife and I had a kid last spring, so I'm trying to stay away from the more dangerous hobbies for a while. The drag bars shake the hell out of that arm too, so I'm hoping to switch back to a more comfortable bar later - maybe with some isolators or a bar snake to cut down on the vibes a bit. I used to take bike trips with my dad and grandfather a while back, and I definitely miss them (though they'd be just with my dad now). Some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBrawnX View Post
What year is your Harley?
2005 (mostly). I got it new and I've done a lot of work to it over the years, but it'll never be done. I don't think I'll ever sell it, much to the wife's dismay.
RedBrawnX likes this.

My X,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
caain is offline  
Reply

  Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Off Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
+RIP - Gregg Allman - The Midnight Rider Rides No More Labbie Off Topic 2 05-30-2017 06:33 AM
...to anyone who rides and is in the Denver area. jollyman78 Mountain 0 04-07-2009 03:35 PM
Rides - Ultimate Off Road kokopop Off Topic 7 05-31-2007 08:56 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome