Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

"How-to" Thread Posts Comments...

35K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Old Navy 
#1 ·
Could these links be moved to the "How-To's" section on the main bar. Would be wonderful to have the quick link to all of these.

#2 ·
You already have a 'quick link' to all the ones listed. Just click on the 'How-to Title' of the one you want to see and it will take you there.

#5 ·
General Maintenance:
How-to's dealing with General Maintence Items, etc.

How about transmission oil change?

#6 ·
Miscellaneous:
How-to's not Currently Covered in the Subject Catagories Above.

Upgrade Your Rear Wiper to 14" | BORNGEARHEAD
Could you edit the title of that thread to add "or 16-inch" please? Yes the original thread title was about a 14-inch, however the thread quickly changed to arrive at 16-inch as the better option. I don't believe there's been any discussion of a 14-inch wiper in quite a while (years), but I suspect some people who don't follow the thread all the way are using the 14-inch without realizing the 16-inch was the "real conclusion".

Also maybe this one could be grouped under "Exterior" instead of "Misc"? I looked for it in Exterior and couldn't find it.

Thanks! :)

#8 ·
Rogue key fob how-to

Hi, the Rogue key fob "mod" how-to is not in the index:
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/15-how-tos/55841-how-rogue-key-xterra.html

Note it's a rambly thread; I found it confusing. The first post was for a fixed fob-on-key. Later the thread goes experimental with flip-key fobs. I added a post to it today attempting to give an updated how-to for the flip-key option in one spot. Hope it helps.

Cheers :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.