The time has come to sell my 2005 Nissan Xterra w/ S trim level. This truck runs great and looks clean however it just does not fit my growing families' needs. This truck has 55,xxx miles. I have many maintenance records but not all. I purchased this in 2008 from a private party. I am the second owner.
Here is the skinny:
- 55,xxx miles
- new 285/75/16 General Grabber AT2's with about 5K on them
- all weather floor mats and carpet floor mats
- carpet cargo mat
- Daystar leveling kit (front blocks and rear shackles) have old parts if wanted.
- Viper remote engine starter
- factory keyless entry fobs (x2)
- after market speakers in front and rear doors
- located in Michigan, 48706 zip
- will include Superchips Cortex if truck sells for asking price
- truck was involved in a frontal collision in 2008. Clear title. All repair work was done by nissan dealer and is warranted. All repairs were performed using brand new oem parts.
All recall work has been performed on this vehicle, it needs nothing at this time in terms of repairs or maintenance. I can provide more pictures if necessary, please just message me with your request.