DuoMaxwell5's XTERRA BUILD PAGE
ZAV: "Zombie Assault Vehicle
". Noun - A vehicle used to repel a force of zombies, or to be used to bug out of a zombie infested zone at a high rate of speed.
- Nisstec 2.5'' Adjustable Coilovers
- Deaver AALs
- OME Nitrocharger Sport rear shocks
- Gave me 2'' of lift total all the way around.
TIRES AND WHEELS:
- 285/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATP All-Terrain Tires. Load range "E".
- Stock OR Wheels. Stealthed with Plasti-dip
- GOBI Ladder
- Dephep Roof Rack
- Stealthed Front End (Plastidip)
- Stealthed Rear Bumper (Plastidip)
- 4' Black Firestik FSII Tunable Antenna
- Firestik Door Jamb Mount
- COBRA 18 WXST2
(With weather) CB Mounted in center console
- Fire extinguisher in cargo area
- The sleepingbag mod. (Throw a sleeping bag in the back for those just in case moments)
- SURVIVAL KIT: 2 First Aid kits, Winter Survival kit with blanket and fleece, folding shovel, a bunch of glow sticks, firestarter kit, knife, jumper cables.
Mods Coming Soon: I Hope...
In that order.
I shopped around for a bit on what I wanted to get. Before the X, I had a 2000 Ford Exploder, which sucked big time. I tried offroading in it, but it was useless, and all I could do well was big dusty fields and muddy construction sites. Then I decided to do the whole save gas thing, and sold the Explorer and got a 2008 MAZDA 6i, in the silver flavor. Loved the car, was a blast to drive, but I wasn't happy in it. I still wanted to offroad, and a MAZDA 6 aint the offroad type, so I traded it in for this beauty. Now I have a sexy truck, and can offroad with the best of em. (Sort of).
Pics or it Didnt happen:
About a week and a half after I got it:
KC Daylighters added:
Dephep Roof Rack: Painted (Badly) and installed
Gobi Ladder, and some suhweet stickers
Me being cheesy and doing the whole beauty shots thing
Grill guard removed. No more damage multiplier!
New Stickers of course!
New Nisstec coilovers, OME shocks, and Deaver AALs installed!
OME Shocks and AALs
New Shoes!! Its about time!
New CB setup!
HOW IT SITS TODAY:
Thanks for viewing!!