Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

p0463

4K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  SarDog 
#1 ·
Over the last couple of weeks had SES lie coming on and going off. Finally got my code reader back and got a p0463. Stayed on, filled up and gauge stuck at 1/8th tank. Came up to full over the next 2 days. Set up appt with dealer. Day of dealer the SES lie goes off on the way to dropoff. I explain sit to service adviser and he asks me who reset the lite/code. And that they will have to run diagnostics @ $95. I ask for the service manager. I tell the service manager and his jerk adviser that i have my code reader in the truck and I will show them the code(hopefully still in memory) and tell them what it means and what to replace to fix it. And they can pay me the $95. Manager is reasonable...I show them the code, he makes a call and it is covered under extended warranty. 2 minutes later I am in a new Sentra loaner on my way to work. 4 hrs later I get a call that the FSU has been replaced no charge, take my time they are washing and detailing my X. I arrive and they are falling over themselves making nice. I leave with a clean repaired X and a $235 voucher for service/ repairs. So I have to say Redlands Metro Nissan did the right thing

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.