Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

What has The X Done to My Wallet Lately?

7M views 30K replies 2K participants last post by  El_Guevara 
#1 ·
Getting hot on the mods already. :)

Just interior for right now, but these were top priority.

Friday I ordered my ScanGaugeII w/ Blendmount. (paid $179 for the same package last year, $206 is how much they cost now! :( )

And a few minutes ago, I got the rear cargo barrier from Raingler.

Can't decide what we're doing next. But at 1500mi, I"m switching everything to Mobil 1.

So what have you all done lately for your X? :hello2:

#3 ·
Well, since I became a registered user here, I stealthed my S rims, got new tires, ordered a full set of SW skid plates and sliders, installed a CB, received and bed lined my Dephep roof rack and put a whole mess of stickers on my X. Dang that is quite the list for a broke college student!
College not withstanding, it's clear why you're broke! :laughing5:

#7 ·
Pulled out my entire interior. Installed a new CB, ran the wire to the upper rear through the ceiling. installed the electrical for utility lights that mount to my roof rack.

Today I am gonna finish up those installs and tack captured nuts in place of the thread-serts on the roof.....

Wish me luck.

#8 ·
spoiled rig

Haha, yeah... If only the Fiance didn't curb my spending I would have maxed my CC out again!
Zach buddy, with all due respect sir, but consider this idea for your next mod :laughing3:, change gears on this converation...I simply don't entertain that sort of discussion. Sure my wife complains about LA RANA toys taking all of her fashion money, but that still has no bearing on the mod budjet.

You might say LA RANA was sort of spoiled with new toys this year, just look at my sig...everything on the list was added within the last 8 months :iconbiggrin:

#9 ·
Sure my wife complains about LA RANA toys taking all of her fashion money, but that still has no bearing on the mod budjet.
Luckily my wife has agreed to most of the mods I've shown her. (I married a good country girl.) In some cases though, she can't figure out which one she likes better.:rolleyes:

#11 ·
^^^ man are you lucky. My fiance doesn't understand what all the stuff for my cute car are for. She thinks I should be taking her out to dinner rather than buying mods for the X, but I am training her. I WILL WIN!!!
I get the same believe me...but^^^thats the additude I like, good to hear and wish you luck man :cheers: Fine to PM me if the situation seems to be going all wrong :D

#12 ·
^^^ man are you lucky. My fiance doesn't understand what all the stuff for my cute car are for. She thinks I should be taking her out to dinner rather than buying mods for the X, but I am training her. I WILL WIN!!!
Oh, it's great that she wants skid plates, side steps, a Gobi rack and ladder, lights, etc..., but I have to constantly fight off her attempts to accessorize everything with Hello Kitty.