What Have You Done for Your X Lately? - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 2195Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 01:50 PM Thread Starter
08 Xterra Off-Road

What Have You Done for Your X Lately?

Getting hot on the mods already.

Just interior for right now, but these were top priority.

Friday I ordered my ScanGaugeII w/ Blendmount. (paid $179 for the same package last year, $206 is how much they cost now! )

And a few minutes ago, I got the rear cargo barrier from Raingler.

Can't decide what we're doing next. But at 1500mi, I"m switching everything to Mobil 1.

So what have you all done lately for your X?
12Pro4X likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 01:58 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra S

Well, since I became a registered user here, I stealthed my S rims, got new tires, ordered a full set of SW skid plates and sliders, installed a CB, received and bed lined my Dephep roof rack and put a whole mess of stickers on my X. Dang that is quite the list for a broke college student!
discipline7 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
08 Xterra Off-Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by XterraS05 View Post
Well, since I became a registered user here, I stealthed my S rims, got new tires, ordered a full set of SW skid plates and sliders, installed a CB, received and bed lined my Dephep roof rack and put a whole mess of stickers on my X. Dang that is quite the list for a broke college student!
College not withstanding, it's clear why you're broke!

post #4 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra S

Haha, yeah... If only the Fiance didn't curb my spending I would have maxed my CC out again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
08 Xterra Off-Road

Just ordered two rear axle breather tubes, one for the Fronty and one for the X. Looks like that Mod is next.
post #6 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 03:52 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra S

My next mods will be Amsoil fluids, weather-tech floor mats and in-channels vent shades, and 4 Hella 500's up on the roof rack. Next year I am looking at a 3'' lift and a new set of wheels!

post #7 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Veteran
2007 Xterra Off-Road

Pulled out my entire interior. Installed a new CB, ran the wire to the upper rear through the ceiling. installed the electrical for utility lights that mount to my roof rack.

Today I am gonna finish up those installs and tack captured nuts in place of the thread-serts on the roof.....

Wish me luck.
post #8 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra Off Road

Talking spoiled rig

Quote:
Originally Posted by XterraS05 View Post
Haha, yeah... If only the Fiance didn't curb my spending I would have maxed my CC out again!
Zach buddy, with all due respect sir, but consider this idea for your next mod , change gears on this converation...I simply don't entertain that sort of discussion. Sure my wife complains about LA RANA toys taking all of her fashion money, but that still has no bearing on the mod budjet.

You might say LA RANA was sort of spoiled with new toys this year, just look at my sig...everything on the list was added within the last 8 months

Tread Lightly, United Four Wheel Drive Association, Virginia Four Wheel Drive Association
post #9 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 04:30 PM
Veteran
2008 Red Alert Xterra X

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA RANA View Post
Sure my wife complains about LA RANA toys taking all of her fashion money, but that still has no bearing on the mod budjet.
Luckily my wife has agreed to most of the mods I've shown her. (I married a good country girl.) In some cases though, she can't figure out which one she likes better.

Click Here for >

Rule #16: If someone thinks they have the upper hand, break it.
post #10 of 23365 (permalink) Old 09-21-2008, 05:12 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra S

^^^ man are you lucky. My fiance doesn't understand what all the stuff for my cute car are for. She thinks I should be taking her out to dinner rather than buying mods for the X, but I am training her. I WILL WIN!!!
AlbatrossCafe likes this.

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > General Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode