Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Anyone Wanna Help Out

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Frink 
#1 ·
Recently I started to get the rumble strip feeling between 60-65 mph. I have an 06 with 132k miles. Looking at a transmission flush and bypass. I have no garage or ramps to do this work. I can supply beer in exchange for knowledge and space. Let me know
Posted via Mobile Device

#3 · (Edited)
I can help ya Tuesday if you can make it to massapequa long island. I would bypass before driving anywhere. you can do it in the street if you need to. It's just a matter of swapping 2 hoses. I'll try to find the link for ya

if its milky that short trip might be the death of it. let me know . worse case i can come out to you with some tools. Ive made more involved repaires on wall st. We can get it done

You're gonna need to get 14qt- 15qt of tranny fluid from Nissan for a full flush. it's not cheep but way cheaper than a new transmission

here's the link http://www.thenewx.org/forum/view.php?pg=how-to_radiator_bypass_simplified

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.