Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

New from Pocono Mts, PA

1K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Longboardr 
#1 ·
Just picked up my 2011 Xterra X in Metallic Green today! It has 65k miles on it. It'll be my daily drive (when my wife and I don't drive together in her Prius). We also plan on getting a pop up camper, so it will tow that. I have a crumby pic for my avatar.
I've had a 2011 Jetta Sportwagen TDI for 3 years, but VW will soon be buying that back. I saw this Xterra on a nice used car lot in town a while back and we decided to go for it. I've been a bit worried about a large repair bill for my TDI - they have quite a proclivity for catastrophic failures.

#6 ·
Thanks, guys! The online community looks really impressive for the Xterra. I'll probably spend most of my time lurking, as I've never been one to mod (I didn't even put the Mamba rims on my X), but it's always interesting to see what others create. I will however be upgrading the head unit (hard to live without AUX input) and probably interior LEDs to hopefully make up for the lack of map lights in the X trim level. I also hope to add the wet box up top and maybe nerf bars (for my wife).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.