Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

XTP Intake Manifold Spacer (IMS)

FOR SALE 
152K views 867 replies 258 participants last post by  sparky80 
#1 · (Edited)
MPS: XTP (extreme truck performance) Intake manifold spacer (IMS) for sale. Includes gasket, longer bolts and washers. The XTP IMS has been CNC machined from 6061 Billet Aluminum and comes in assorted anodized colors, Blue, Black, Billet Silver, Gold and Fast Red.

Peak gains of 8hp @ 5600rpm and torque of 23ft/lbs. @ 4400rpm,
with considerable gains between 3600-4800 rpm of 23hp increase & torque 33ft/lbs.!

--Dynos were done on a 1/2" spacer, not a 3/8" like the other ones for sale elsewhere.--

*note: an E6-torx socket will be needed for removing the 2 studs. Just and FYI so you don't get it and then have to run out again for the socket.
**note: may take up to 200 miles for ECU to fully adjust to new settings

MPS PRICE 215.00 shipped! 100% Positive Feedback!!

Buy here--> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6

Be sure to check out XTP on Face Book! http://www.facebook.com/pages/XTP-eXtreme-Truck-Performance/174590979253110

Thanks guys!

1. kf7bhx-TNX
2. theX kid-TNX
3. firedawg225-TNX
4. jr_ss-TNX
5. sanjeetp-TNX
6. Boondox-TNX
7. Reese-TNX
8. Lewers-CF
9. Mags-TNX
10. Xterratsp4-TNX
11. Yellow-TNX
12. zipstrips-CF
13. sudingusnavy-CF
14. NA_PRO4X-CF
15. ChaosMinionX-CF
16. Paulkucz-TNX
17. UMhaus-CF
18.The SS Boz-TNX
19. HICGARDNER-CF
20. Pineapples-TNX
21. Ghost Xterra-TNX
22. Steadyhigh-TNX
23. krmyers33-CF
24. CRosado918-TNX
25. KBX-TNX
26. Rushy_Rush-TNX
27. Josh12345-CF
28. High-Altitude-X
29. MUDLOVER55-TNX

Remember cheap doesn't mean better, it just means it's cheap and you do get what you pay for in product and service. There's Walmart and there's Sharper Image. There are several hundred people running aluminum spacers with 100% satisfaction.

++FYI, when you purchase I send you an email to with install instructions etc. If you did not receive anything, check the email that was on the paypal++

See less See more
#688 ·
s shipped and should have arrive d by now. I do have a few more up for grabs!

#691 ·
Reactions: brokefoot
#692 ·
Thanks Grey! Great customer service. Fast response to emails. Part went in easy, took my time and was finished in about an hour and a half.

For those who are concerned about snapping those studs off into the ports, follow Greys instructions and don't take them out fully until the spacer and the plenum go back on. That way there is 0 chance you will lose a stud down there.

Definitely a difference in the low-mid range power.

#693 ·
Question is, does it really work? Please do provide link(s) to where it does get Dyno tested and shows the difference(s) both HP and Torque. I Google it and so far all said it is nothing but hype. I had a throttle body spacer before from my 2001 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L V6 and nothing gain and gave me a bad response when accelerating.

#694 ·
#698 ·
Same shipping that is already included.

#696 ·
Yes, I will ship anywhere if you pay the shipping. Just depends on how much the shipping cost is. I've shipped to Dubai, Hong Kong, Australia, Canada, Hawaii and all over the US. PM me an address I can find out how much it may be.

#697 ·
For APO AP, you'd only pay shipping from origin (North Carolina I assume) to San Francisco or San Diego, depending on the APO. From there it the mail is loaded into a cargo ship or plane and sent to the APO address for "free". That is why it takes forever. Use the APO's zip code and it will give you the price estimate. I ship stuff to Japan and Australia this way all the time. Since it's Guam, you don't need a customs form.

#700 ·
#702 ·
Reactions: dreamX
#704 ·
#705 ·
After installing this IMS the Xterra feels a lot different in driving dynamics. A lot more off the line pickup and I seem to have gained about 1.6MPG highway, I got 21.8 MPG recently. It was a super easy install and the videos were easy to follow, took less than an hour.

#708 ·
#710 ·
In stock, all colors available!

#712 · (Edited)
A subtle but noticeable increase in power, especially in the mid-range. I was really curious to see if i could improve my gas mileage. I figured out that if I can keep my foot off of it I get 20.5 ave on a combo of two lane highway and city. If I have a lead foot in city it drops to 11.5. Currently testing easy/normal city driving and want to eventually see what interstate mileage I get. Overall it seems like I need a lighter touch on pedal just to get up to speed which, if I get in the habit of, I can save on gas.

So I'm thinking I'll keep it. ;)

ETA- before installing the best I was getting was 19.5 hwy so a definite improvement.

#714 ·
All colors are available!

Reactions: jdunker26
#718 ·
All colors are in stock!

Attachments

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.