Welcome 4 Wheel Parts! - Page 3 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 10:35 AM
West North Central Regional Moderator
2006 Solar Yellow - ew3 Xterra S

i just wish they'd OPEN A STORE IN ST LOUIS!

Click
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to Ride the Short Bus - XBL: Tom Brunansky
Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox764 View Post
i love how at the GPAX mod days our rigs (speaking about ROOK) were equal sliders, spacers aal, fangars light bars, pio dvd headunits, etc... now your truck has just launched into space and my truck is at a drive up bank trying to order a hotdog because he cannot read.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 10:59 AM
Veteran
2000 Frontier SAS

They are a decent store with pretty good customer service at my local shop but are really a JEEP and/or truck store, I wouldnt say they have a lot of Xterra parts, they have parts that will go on our X's but they dont specifically have a Xterra line per say like they do a ton of JEEP stuff!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #23 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 11:01 AM
Veteran
2000 Frontier SAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint urho View Post
Sponsors are cool. I used their "shop by your truck" function and was directed to two jeep parts.
^^^Exactly what Im saying, they are a JEEP store first and foremost and then a truck store and then Xterra, well not really Xterra at all!

post #24 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Veteran
2000 Frontier SAS

I called them to see how much to install my ARB Air Locker in my rear diff and they quoted my $800, so I had it installed somewhere else at a local gear shop for less than 1/2 of that, $375! Unbelievable!

post #25 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Veteran
2006 Xterra S

Send a message via AIM to Jon the illest
Quote:
Originally Posted by saint urho View Post
Sponsors are cool. I used their "shop by your truck" function and was directed to two jeep parts.
Same, and there prices are pretty high....on everything.
post #26 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 06:32 PM
Veteran
2007 Knight Armor Xterra SE

We met the rep from the Nashville store and was a great guy and a huge sponsor for nxm, gave away a truck load of stuff. I have ordered stuff from them since and happy with the service.
post #27 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-06-2013, 08:43 PM
Veteran
2009 Xterra X

I price shop everything so will not fuss about their prices..
If you have a issue with them.. Do not buy from them.

Yes they are a jeep and truck first.. Why? Because the Xterra/ frontier is about 5% of the market.. The Nashville store does a bunch with Xterras..

Either way the items I have purchased have been awesome
post #28 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Veteran
2005 Granite Xterra S

I've heard they opening a store here in Sparks, NV

My Xterra Page >
Quote:
“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved"
post #29 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Supporting Member
2008 Avalanche White ❌terra Off Road T-Swap

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbandkgb View Post
I price shop everything so will not fuss about their prices..
If you have a issue with them.. Do not buy from them.

Yes they are a jeep and truck first.. Why? Because the Xterra/ frontier is about 5% of the market.. The Nashville store does a bunch with Xterras..

Either way the items I have purchased have been awesome
This is great to hear since I recently found out I'm moving to ft Campbell ky.

Nice to see these guys on here. I tried to order some pro comp wheels from the El Paso store but pro comp was on back order and uncle Sam ended up moving me before they came in. Oh well.

I did order my 2" Revtek lift from them though. Good service.

Whether u like em or not, they do a lot of work with tread lightly, blue ribbon coalition, and are a major voice in the off road community.

IMPORTANT If u join ebates.com, u can receive a 3% rebate on your order. Ebates.com is free too.

Zip Tie Technician

My Build >The Material Girl

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > AutoGuide Supporting Vendors > 4 Wheel Parts

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode