Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

XD Holeshot... Will it Fit

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  AdventureRider81 
#1 ·
Been seriously considering getting after market wheels but there is a seriously limited selection...

Does anyone know if these rims will fit the X?

http://www.carid.com/xd-series-wheels/xd129-holeshot-xd12978564734-h-113222230.html?gclid=CMzDkpGXp88CFcdlfgod-M0Cow

#3 · (Edited)
Been seriously considering getting after market wheels but there is a seriously limited selection...

Does anyone know if these rims will fit the X?

XD SERIES® XD129 Holeshot Wheels - Satin Black Rims
If you didn't buy tires yet id consider 16inch wheels. Level 8 makes some really nice wheels like the tracker pro, bully pro, strike 6, the ZX, and some of these models come with rash guards which you can remove and paint as well. You can find these wheels on discounttiredirect.com.

If you're set on getting the XD's they should fit because the stock wheels have a 30mm offset and those are 4mm more which is only 0.15 of an inch.

#4 ·
I wanted to stay 16 inch, but the I couldn't find the bully pro with the 6x4.5 in stock anywhere, and I heard it requires fender trimming with the 285s...

I want to avoid trimming if at all possible that's why I was considering other options aside from the bully pro.

#8 ·
If that wheel is less than the factory offset / backspace (which it appears that it is) it will most certainly rub the frame at full lock, and probably not any more at the melt mod point. Way better things to spend mod money on IMO.... Your truck dbX43 do it how you want it. Can't figure out why you'd wanna shorten the track width though.

#9 ·
For comparison, I have mb tko's 16x8.5 w/ +12 mm offset (5.25" bs - same as stock) and Nitto Terra grappler 285/75r16's and I BARELY didn't have to trim. Melt mod + flattening the pinch seam + a good alignment and I very rarely rub. I can't even remember the last time I did.

#10 · (Edited)
Holeshots will fit the Xterra with a few "mods". It will require a spacer. The Xterra we put these on had a 1.25" spacer on them, ARB front bumper, removed all splash guards, melt mod, some slight trimming of the plastic inner wheel well, pinch seems were hammered down. It took someone turning the wheel to find the rub spots and modding where it touched. The wheels and truck came out amazing. But for me I didn't want to put a $1600 bumper and it's significant weight increase to the front end for some cool looking wheels. If you can use a smaller spacer. maybe .75 or 1 inch slightly less mods would be needed. with the 1.25 spacer there was plenty of clearance on the inside portion of the wheel/tire.

Tires used were 285/70/17 Nitto Dune Grapplers.

Lift was 1.5" Old Man Emu coli overs and leaf pack.

The X was a 2010 Offroad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.