SyndicateX Build Thread Updated - Project Flexterra 2.0 - Page 3 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-25-2015, 12:42 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member
2011 Night Armor ❌terra Pro-X4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offroad Gorilla View Post
Just found your build page! Loving it.

What is your VDC bypass plan hopefully slicker than mine? I have the same issue around turns and such. To disable the VDC without having to hit the button each time I have my steering wheel mounted off center which disables the VDC. The negative is my steering wheel is off center which looks funny but I'm getting use to it and I have the VDC and Slip light on the dash.
I've been pushing the VDC button every time I start driving. Here's the link to bypass, I just need to get around to doing it.

ABS OFF Switch Input Updated!

Titan Swap-REMOVED, 6" Fabtech Frontier Lift-REMOVED, Spring Over Axle, 4.56 Gears, 37/13.50R17 Toyo MT's. Check, Check.
SAS FINISHED>>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 41 (permalink) Old 03-26-2015, 12:20 AM
2006 Super Black Xterra Off Road

Looks great Justin! Did you tally the cost for your sas? I know it's going to get asked 50 times. You probably had a lot of in house help though from Bobs right?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Click Here for >
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 41 (permalink) Old 04-16-2015, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Member
2011 Night Armor ❌terra Pro-X4

[QUOTE=DaRKHoRSE;2337833]Looks great Justin! Did you tally the cost for your sas? I know it's going to get asked 50 times. You probably had a lot of in house help though from Bobs right?

Yea, I actually got a lot of deals. I was able to get a few things for free from different vendors. I'm actually quoting out a guy from Cali right now. So I am digging through all my receipts and parts I had to use to but the bid together. About $10-15K depending on what options I am stirring up. Have to hammer out the Atlas pricing, gears, lockers. Should be roughly around the $10-15K.

Titan Swap-REMOVED, 6" Fabtech Frontier Lift-REMOVED, Spring Over Axle, 4.56 Gears, 37/13.50R17 Toyo MT's. Check, Check.
SAS FINISHED>>>

post #24 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-19-2015, 05:53 PM
Veteran

dayum!!!
post #25 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Veteran
2007 Lightning Silver Xterra S

Awesome rig dude...

That being said. As per the vdc issues, I'm not familiar with the bypass....but my buddy who is a nissan tech told me if you push the vdc button down and hold it for a bout 10 seconds or so, the light will come on, and then go off again. This completely disables the vdc system. In order to turn the vdc on again, you need to shut the truck off and turn it back on. Might be something a little better to hold you over until you do the bypass.

>
post #26 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Veteran
2007 Xterra X

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyndicateX View Post
"Photo by: KUMA"

I don't know what is hotter the truck or the woman watching

X

Last edited by Old Navy; 07-19-2015 at 11:45 PM.
post #27 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-19-2015, 11:10 PM
Veteran
2007 Xterra S

Garage
^^this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-REXterra View Post
"100% of people with snorkels have bigger wieners than those without snorkels."
-Abraham Lincoln

post #28 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-28-2015, 09:20 AM
2010 Super Black Xterra Off Road 4x4 6MT

This is background worthy. Face down, A$$ up!

post #29 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-28-2015, 10:11 AM
Supporting Member
2011 Brilliant Silver ❌terra Pro-4X

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebler2005 View Post
This is background worthy. Face down, A$$ up!
Are you talking about the rig or the girl?
post #30 of 41 (permalink) Old 07-29-2015, 10:22 AM
TNX Community Support Vendor
2007 Xterra, The Silverback: V8 SAS'd 1 Tons

Any video by chance of this descend? Awesome picture all around even the dog is like WTF? and yes there is a dog next to the women

The lowest prices on LED lights, Xterra Light Bar Roof Mounts, Winches, Trasharoos, Light Bar Silencers, Magnetic Koozies and more!

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Member's Xterra

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode