Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Southern British Columbia Xterra (SBCX) Info!

14K views 102 replies 21 participants last post by  dhmachine86 
#1 ·
Alright who is still lurking on here? What are you guys up to. I know near half of the original group sold off their trucks , I am still enjoying mine :D

#12 ·
can always make your own artwork,Its going to be a small group to begin with so shouldnt matter to much.All we really need are a few people that are comitted to the club and a leader.i just picked up a new 12 pro 4x I'm going to be alot nicer to this one than my 06 offroad.So im not looking to do any crazy wheeling,but am interested in backroads and moderate 4x4 trails.I will be modding my x but over time.so far I have sliders and gps/nav dock.i work in the auto industry so most common parts i can get at a discount.

#13 ·
This will give you an idea of how many we are....mind you there are a few that have sold their rig!
http://www.thenewx.org/forum/showthread.php?t=51379

I pmd Bueller44 and hopefully he gets back to me.....he was running the SBCX site before and can help us out a great deal.
I'll keep you guys posted once/if he replies (he sold his rig a while back).
Posted via Mobile Device

#20 ·
One of your members who is a Supporting Member can open/start a new Social Group by clicking on their;

User CP>Networking>Social Groups>scroll down to bottom of screen>Create a New Group>Fill in data fields>Save.

#24 · (Edited)
might need to do a mod day soon. Just got a quote back from a local shop to do the install of the new suspension. I was feeling lazy but they want like $800 to do the install. I could do it myself but lack of space in my garage makes it a paint. Only have about 2 feet on each side of the truck. Pain in the butt to use the jack.

Then I gotta install my winch, wire lights up top.. damn it just never ends.

Anyone down for a mod day? I'll supply the pizza and beer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.