Wharton Meet Up and Trail Ride! - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 47Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2013 Super Black Xterra Pro-4X

Wharton Meet Up and Trail Ride!

UPDATE:

MARCH 25TH, 2017!!!!

I will be there for around 8:15 AM (Depending on traffic). Ideally I would like to hit the trail by 9 AM, so try to be there by 9AM if you are planning on coming. That would give us about 45 minutes of BS'ing and airing down before we head out. If you think you will be later but want to meet up with us, PM me and I will give you my cell phone number. After the meet up, we will trail ride, either BBQ on the trail for lunch or hit up a great local place (Picalilli Inn). Then if you're short on time, you can head out, if people want, we can go back to the trails. Any questions please PM me!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am trying to find a spot for all of us to meet up, without bringing too much attention to our group from the public eye. This spot ( https://www.google.com/maps/@39.6423.../data=!3m1!1e3 ) is right down the road from Batsto Village, but is large enough for our group of rigs to meet up and start our day by heading North on Batsto Lake Road (staying right the whole time) which will turn into Middle Road, and then by staying right again turns into Batsto River Road. The next intersection we will be coming to will be Quaker Bridge Atsion Road. We will make a right turn here and then pass over the Quaker Bridge. Once over the bridge, there is a bunch of trails we can then decide to take. I am just going by what I am mapping out on Google maps, but its a start for us.

Right now it is:

• FisherNick
  • sheffner4
  • StomperNJ
  • bentparts
  • 12Pro4X
  • Big Bleu Ghost Towner 91
  • JensenColeMason
  • oilfieldx

Maybes: kmedina941
sheffner4 likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by FisherNick; 03-22-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 03:49 PM
Noobie
2014 Night Armor Xterra X

I live in Long Island NY but would definitely be up for a quick road trip.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2014 Nissan Xterra X - Night Armor - 31.5" General Grabber AT2's - 4x Recovery points
Extras - Cobra WX75ST CB Radio - Kenwood TM-V71a Dual-Band HAM - Blacksys CH100-B Dashcam - Harbor Freight Air Horn
post #3 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Veteran
2012 Night Armor Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
I could be down. I'm in Philly

sent from a crawlspace...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 09:50 PM

I'm in the Lehigh Valley (PA) but I'm in. My truck is one stock tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #5 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-10-2017, 10:46 PM Thread Starter
Veteran

12Pro4x, the trails from my understanding are great for a stock rig, mostly just trail riding, and some other slightly rutted parts. StomperNJ can fill you guys in more on the actual trails. Idk how to @ him so hes notified about this, if someone could that would be great. Seems like we have some decent interest. When I am at work tomorrow I will look into what around the trails so we could see if we can rent out an area to BBQ or even a bar/grill type place we can hangout at. How does that sound for everyone? I figure if its freezing a bar/grill place would be better than standing outside haha.

post #6 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Supporting Member
2011 Metallic Green ❌terra PRO-4X

Quote:
Originally Posted by FisherNick View Post
12Pro4x, the trails from my understanding are great for a stock rig, mostly just trail riding, and some other slightly rutted parts. StomperNJ can fill you guys in more on the actual trails. Idk how to @ him so hes notified about this, if someone could that would be great. Seems like we have some decent interest. When I am at work tomorrow I will look into what around the trails so we could see if we can rent out an area to BBQ or even a bar/grill type place we can hangout at. How does that sound for everyone? I figure if its freezing a bar/grill place would be better than standing outside haha.
Literally just type "@ StomperNJ" (without the space)

@StomperNJ
Jyoung992 likes this.

Build Page -
post #7 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbatrossCafe View Post
Literally just type "@ StomperNJ" (without the space)

@StomperNJ
Im an idiot and didnt try that first hahaha. Thanks Albatross

post #8 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-11-2017, 09:50 AM
2013 Xterra Pro-4X

I'm in the Somerset county area of NJ. Where are you guys thinking of heading?

Build Page -
post #9 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 05:21 AM

Any update on this? Also a few of us might go out to Rausch Creek on feb. 18th if anyone wants to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #10 of 129 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 08:07 AM
Super Moderator / Middle Atlantic Regional Moderator / (GPAX) Club Moderator
2005 Super Black ❌terra S

Send a message via AIM to XterraPA Send a message via Yahoo to XterraPA
You should all plan to come to The Shocker Run "Big Ten" in March!

Shocker Run Big Ten

Stephen Q. Breslin -

'05 - Super Black "S" 4x4 - 6MT

GPAX Founder/ El Presidente
- "A man of the people!"

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > Regions > Middle Atlantic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode