NEXTerra's 12th Annual Back to School Run - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 03-31-2016, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Veteran
2001 Xterra VG33E-4X4-auto

NEXTerra's 12th Annual Back to School Run

Welcome to the 12th Annual “NEXTerra Back to School Run"!!!

We are excited to welcome you to our club's premier event of the year. The event will be held at Little Monadnock Family Trails again this year. LMFT provides challenges all the way up to the modified/extreme rigs, as well as many trails suitable for less modified and stock vehicles. All vehicles are welcome to com and enjoy this event to the fullest!

There will be 3 group levels:
Geen
Blue
Black

When: Saturday, September 17, 2016
*As in the past, most folks will arrive at base camp on Friday afternoon.

Driver Meeting Time: 8:00am Saturday at Shir-Roy Campground
Base Camp: Shir-Roy Campground, 136 Athol Road, Richmond, NH

Wheeling Location: Little Monadnock Family Trails, Troy, NH

Fee:
  • $30 - Supporting members
  • $40 - Non-supporting members
  • $15 - per guest for food

Payment: Paypal (paypal@nexterra.org) preferred

Event fees cover:
  • Saturday Dinner
  • Event Shirt
  • Event Decal
  • Access to LMFT to wheel
  • 25 raffle tickets, with the opportunity to buy extras
  • Hanging with some of the most welcoming Xterra owners in the Northeast

*Please note, that this year a Saturday lunch will not be provide by the Club, so, please make plans to bring a lunch for Saturday's Run.
*Saturday evening there will be a party - B.Y.O.B., B.Y.O. drink, snacks, cooler and ice. The raffle will be following dinner.

Shir-Roy Campground Info:
  • You're responsible for reserving/paying for your campsite. The campground has a special area allocated for our club. Please inform them that you are with NEXterra when you call for reservations.
  • Campground accepts Checks in advance & Cash on arrival. No credit cards!
  • Check-in is at 2pm and Check-out is at 1pm
  • Non-camping guests have to pay $5.00/car day fee at gate & must leave by 9pm. If not they get charged an overnight fee
  • Quiet time starts 10:30pm both nights! As a courtesy to those attending and others at the campground, if you are partying after 10:30pm, please continue at a lower volume.
  • Please read all the rules & ensure you abide by them while at camp. Shir-Roy Camping Area :: Sitemap & Rules

Waivers: All attendees (drivers & passengers) must sign the NEXterra waiver (print it out here & bring it along)

Shirts:
There are 2 options for shirts - a long sleeve and a short sleeve. A short sleeve event shirt is part of the event fee, but if you would like a long sleeve shirt, it is an additional $5 on top of the event fee.

Please specify here in this thread the following:

- If you would like your event shirt to be a long sleeve. If you don't reply at all, we will assume you just want a short sleeve shirt.
- If you would like to order additional shirts. Please specify the size, short or long sleeve, and the quantity.

If you would like to order additional shirts, prices are:
Short sleeves: S-XL $15, 2XL and up $20
Long sleeves: S-XL $20, 2XL and up $25

The cutoff date to order shirts is Tuesday, August 23. If you register and pay for the Back to School Run after August 23, we unfortunately cannot guarantee an event t-shirt for you.

There is a strict “NO ALCOHOL ON TRAILS” policy in effect! Please leave all alcoholic beverages in the campground. If you are caught with booze at anytime on the trails, you will be asked to leave & potentially banned from future NEXterra events. LMFT is open to others from the public & law enforcement.

All Rigs are welcome to this event!

Click here to officially sign up for B2SR
Driver Registration

Official Roster of Attendees

Please make sure you thank and give support back to our sponsors!

Tom (A-Hole and hostile voice of a previous generation...) &
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here...I don't belong here...

Last edited by mtdewmike; 02-17-2017 at 03:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-24-2016, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
Veteran
2001 Xterra VG33E-4X4-auto

Bump...

Sent from 718 using Tapatalk...

Tom (A-Hole and hostile voice of a previous generation...) &
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here...I don't belong here...
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-27-2016, 10:59 PM
Veteran
2011 Metallic Green Xterra Pro-4X

Don't forget to sign up! Might be the best group camping run on the east coast. Brisk fall camping at its finest.

[

chaunce99 likes this.

Quote:
Like Linux, the Windows phone, and Battlestar Gallactica, the Xterra is the third mutt in a two-dog fight, and owners take a certain amount of twisted, against-the-grain pride in running something without a Jeep or Toyota badge on the hood.
Click Here for >

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Super Moderator / (NEXTerra) Club Moderator
2006 Super Black ❌terra Off Road

I just updated the OP with all event information. Please check it out and sign up today!

Please join me in thanking our supporting vendors!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Veteran
2011 Super Black Xterra S

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizardking View Post
. Brisk fall camping at its finest.

That's all I need to hear! I love the fall!

2008 S Black R.I.P

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-04-2016, 03:42 PM

Please join me in thanking our supporting vendors!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2016, 01:47 PM
2007 offroad 6spee

if able to run with only 1in lift in this weekend? with fully plated under?
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-13-2016, 03:02 PM

Yes, you should be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-23-2016, 02:14 PM

Today is the last day to get your t-shirt orders in! The first draft of the event t-shirt is in the OP. If you register for the event after today, we cannot guarantee you an event t-shirt.

Also, I've updated the list of vendors in the OP. Don't forget to show them your appreciation, as they help support our community!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-28-2016, 09:30 PM
2015 Metallic Blue Xterra Pro-4X

Garage
Super pumped to hit the weekend trails here with fellow X friends! Cannot wait to rock the upper trails with my new 33"KO2s & 2.5" lift! Hopefully I can get the sliders in in the next 3 weeks!
LEGO & ROCK ON 🤘

KC

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Events, Shows & Trail Runs

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode