Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

FS: Xterra Turn Signal Stock with FOG Light and AUTO Switch

3K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  hammockking 
#1 · (Edited)
The turn signal stock is actually from a FX35 but works on the Xterra, promised, I tested it. It also has an "Auto" headlight position that does not automatically turn on the lights but turns them on normally. Looking to get $65 plus shipping.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Ok, I have to step in here, just adding the stalk will NOT give you auto headlamps on your truck, the Auto part of the switch will be dead, so if you switch it to auto, nothing will happen, you will then have to turn it to parking lights, then to fog, then to regular headlights for it to work, it will simple be a dead step on the switch, so dead, parking, fog, head.

#14 ·
i gotta step in here and say that I have one of these and the auto feature is a dummy/blank. it does not work to turn on the lights with the ignition on/off or in any position. since it doesn't turn the lights on it obviously does not have a 30 second or whatever amount of time delay before turning the lights off after the key has been pulled.

as @Jerseyparts said, the auto is dead and nothing at all happens when in auto. i can't even turn on my fogs when in auto.

not to further beat on this dead horse but just in case .. "auto" doesn't work. it's more dead than this horse.

to be clear, the one i have is not from @sailorcolin. it is the same one, and connects to the harness in my 2007 S just fine.

@sailorcolin, you must have a magical batch or one of us is missing something. maybe something was missed

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.