THEMED PHOTOS: Lava Red Xterra Thread - Page 3 - Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+)
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 61 (permalink) Old 01-31-2012, 10:03 PM
2011 Xterra Pro-4x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Navy View Post
Now the white doesn't seem just quite right.
That's the clearbra.

2011 Xterra Pro-4X
2007 Pathfinder SE-OR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 61 (permalink) Old 02-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Veteran
2011 Xterra S⊙

Ive always liked this one

Whatever you are, be a good one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #23 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-14-2012, 12:07 AM
2012 Xterra Pro-4x

I'm still trying to decide what color to get. I really like the night armor but the more i see the lava red the more I like it. Its weird cause I've always hated red vehicles but when I saw this on the lot I loved how its a reddish orange. Really neat and different. You know how the night armors are war machines? I was thinking lava red could be Iron Man Edition!

post #24 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 12:04 PM Thread Starter
Noobie
2012 Xterra Pro-4X

Quote:
Originally Posted by BowKill12 View Post
I'm still trying to decide what color to get. I really like the night armor but the more i see the lava red the more I like it. Its weird cause I've always hated red vehicles but when I saw this on the lot I loved how its a reddish orange. Really neat and different. You know how the night armors are war machines? I was thinking lava red could be Iron Man Edition!
I had the same thoughts... I was already decided on the night armor until I saw the Lava Red. I have never considered a red truck before.. in the end I went with the Lava and haven't regretted it for a second. Get it, you won't regret it!
post #25 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Veteran
2005 Xterra SE

I saw my first Lava Red yesterday at the dealership and I have to say that thing looks awesome in the sun light!
post #26 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 02:28 PM
2012 Xterra Pro 4X MT (Canadian Edition)

I like it, but not sure if I'd get bored of it or not. So I went with Night Armour. Neutral colours never go out of style.

All a matter of preference though. Whoever pays for it decides which colour he wants.
post #27 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 06:39 PM
2012 Xterra Pro-4x

Yeah I'm pretty hooked on that lava red. Its like an orange-ish red. I like that its a lot different but not in a bad way. I can understand being afraid of getting sick of it. But I've had a few gray vehicles and I've gotten sick of those as well. I think thats what is drawing me to the lava red. Think I might have to pull the trigger on it, once I find a manual. Only autos around here.
post #28 of 61 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 01:32 AM
Veteran
2011 Xterra S⊙

I have to admit, i went in looking for a night armour, but I saw that red and got stuck. when the salesman told me it was called lava red I chuckled a bit, but I still think it looks great and get lots of compliments on the color.

Whatever you are, be a good one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #29 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 08:23 PM
Noobie
2011 Xterra S

My X the day I brought it home. I got a killer deal last august, 2011 with 1500 miles, yes I said 1500, for 21900. apparently it sat in the dealerships inventory for over 90 days and the GM priced it to go, I drove past it about an hour after they put it out front priced at 23000. I did some negotiating, and ended up walking out only to have them call me back at lunch time saying if I signed the paperwork and drove it home that day we had a deal.

post #30 of 61 (permalink) Old 04-21-2012, 08:35 PM
Noobie
2011 Xterra Pro4X

I have the Lava Red... it rocks

Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) > General Topics > Pictures & Videos

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums (2005+) forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode